Last Updated: May 1, 2019
1. Description of the Services.
The Services are designed to process and analyze sports activity data and to present those results to the user. For these purposes, the Services will monitor your sports activity by, among other things, accessing and analyzing your data from your activity.
2. What types of information do the Services collect?
In order to provide the benefits of the Services, Ciye collects two types of information through the Services: Personal Information and Other Information. "Personal Information" is information that identifies you specifically as an individual, such as your name and address. "Other Information" is information that does not reveal an individual's specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, including information that has been anonymized or aggregated. We collect Personal Information when you set up and use the Services. We will ask you to provide Personal Information including, but not limited to, your email address. We may track and collect your usage of the Services, such as the date and time you accessed the Services, as well as the instructions that you or other users have transmitted through the Services. When Other Information is combined with your Personal Information, we will treat this combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
3. How may we use this information? We use Personal Information to provide and support the Services, for troubleshooting and maintenance, to communicate with you about your account, to improve our products and services, for research and development, to conduct surveys, and to send you marketing communications.
4. How may we share Personal Information or Other Information? Unless we obtain your prior consent, we will not share Personal Information for any commercial purpose, such as sharing your data to third party marketers or others. We may share Personal Information:
- With our third-party service providers to allow them to provide services to us (such as data analysis, surveys, data hosting, information technology, payment processing, customer support, warranty services, email delivery, and auditing).
- To engage in research and development to improve our Services.
- In connection with a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
5. Deactivation or Deletion of your Account. You may deactivate or delete your account at any time through the Services. However, certain historical data for audit purposes.
8. Choices. We give you a number of choices regarding your information, including: (a) Receiving notifications: You may choose to receive notifications about the Services, such as alerts about your activity. You may select which notifications you would like to receive, or disable notifications, through the Services. (b) Receiving marketing communications: If you have consented, Ciye may, from time to time, contact you with communications regarding our products or services. You may, at any time, inform us that you do not want Ciye to send you marketing communications, by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Security. We are committed to maintaining the security of the data you provide us. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information that we maintain within our organization. We also seek to use third-party service providers capable of protecting the information they maintain or process for us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You agree that you will not hold Ciye liable for any damages resulting from any loss of privacy or security occurring in connection with any communications over such networks. Your personal information will be stored on Ciye's servers lat other third party facilities with which we have contracted for specific services.
10. Access. Ciye will allow individuals to access their Personal Information. Further, Ciye will allow users to correct, update, or delete information. Individuals who wish to make an access request or remove personal information from our records, or if you have any questions in regard to this policy or believe that Ciye has not complied with the provisions of this policy, should direct such a request to email@example.com. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or legal compliance purposes.
Updates to this Privacy Statement